Have you ever thought about hiring a personal trainer?
Having the expertise of a personal trainer can be helpful for you, especially if you don’t know where to start, want to improve your technique or aren’t seeing results. At the Y, our personal trainers are ready to get you on track, ensure you see the results you’ve been dreaming of and help you achieve your goals.
So, why should you invest in personal training at the Y?
- Get personalized workouts: Whether you want to lose body fat, train for a marathon or just incorporate other exercises into your routine, our personal trainers can customize your workouts based on what you need.
- Accountability: Personal training sessions are by appointment, so you’re more likely to show up. A personal trainer will also help you develop the habit of going to the gym regularly and consistently.
- You build a relationship: Your personal trainer is your ally with your best interests and goals at heart. They are invested in you as much are you are invested in them. As you open up to your trainer about your personal health struggles, your trainer will be able to provide comfort and empathy toward you and map out a way to help you overcome them through fitness.
- They motivate you: On days when we don’t feel motivated to go to the gym or want to give up on our goals, personal trainers can help motivate you to get past any discouragement and stay focused. Personal trainers can also change up your exercises to keep your workouts interesting.
- They track your progress: Personal trainers track and measure your progress each session. They help you set short and long-term goals for yourself. Over time, your trainer will show you how far you’ve come since you first started and what to do next.
Register for Personal Training
Ready to get started? Get more info and register today!
Looking for Other Options?
SMART Start Health Assessments are free consultations offered to all new members.