We are committed to be a source of strength and encouragement to all we serve.
It is only through the support of our volunteers and donors that we are able to give back to our communities. When you volunteer at the Y, you take an active role in bringing about meaningful change in your community.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service
MLK Day of Service is a federal holiday observed as a national day of service. It calls for Americans from all walks of life to work together to provide solutions to issues we face every day in our communities.
On Monday, January 16, YMCAs throughout the city will host service events to celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service. We invite you to join us to bring about impactful change in our community. View the projects available for more information adn sign-up to volunteer today!
Support Our Mission
Your support can offer the chance of a lifetime to the people who need it most in every corner of Greater Houston.
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Join the Board of Directors and committees at local YMCAs
- Raise funds to ensure the YMCA is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach our sports teams (includes coach training)
- Become a Buddy for adaptive sports program participants
- Motivate youth in building the skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors and better health
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
- Extend a hand to help members who want to live healthier
Become A Volunteer
Sign up to become a volunteer below.