In-Person and Virtual Personal Training
With the help of a Certified Personal Trainer, create a customized plan to help achieve your short and long-term wellness goals through In-Person OR Virtual Personal Training. Whether you’re new to the gym and seeking extra guidance, wanting to break out of a fitness plateau or looking to enhance your functional fitness for everyday life, our trainers will provide a safe and supportive environment to help you reach your goals in a way that works best for you! Either at the Y or virtually, a personal trainer will help keep you accountable and encourage you to find joy in exercise!
Virtual Personal Training
While our YMCA centers are open and welcome you, we are pleased to continue providing personal training services for those who are still more comfortable working out at home. You, the trainer and your personalized program, all from home. What are you waiting for?
- Workout anywhere, anytime with a Certified Personal Trainer
- Experience expert one on one coaching via video chat
- Safe for at-risk populations to remain active and motivated
Why Personal Training?
At the Y, we believe goals are always attainable. Through our holistic approach, our nationally accredited personal trainers structure the right kind of workouts, provide encouragement, motivation and accountability and design a progressive plan to help you achieve your goals.
- Rev up a stale exercise routine with fresh approaches to your workouts
- Break out of your fitness plateau by challenging yourself in new ways
- Reduce the risk of injury by learning to move and exercise with proper technique
- Stay motivated, accountable and committed to your individual exercise program
- Ease back into exercise and healthy habits with a guided and effective approach
Like you, our personal trainers come in a variety of shapes and sizes with different backgrounds and life experiences. These characteristics, as well as functional expertise, help Y trainers create a welcoming space for anyone interested in reaching health goals.
- Our trainers help to establish realistic and attainable goals
- They will develop an exercise program specific to your individual needs, health status and limitations
- Integrate variety into your exercise program to avoid training plateaus
- Provide positive encouragement, motivation and accountability
Hiring a personal fitness trainer might seem like a luxury, but if you really want to get the most out of your workouts, a trainer is a great investment. The improvement in your health and fitness levels can have long-term payment in quality of life and even decreased health care costs. We make it easy with our monthly recurring billing. The only thing you’ll have to think about is your health. Get started today!
*All programs are charged on a reoccurring monthly basis.
Not sure of where to begin on your fitness journey? Hiring a certified Personal Trainer is a great place to start! A certified Personal Trainer can help you create realistic and measurable wellness goals and create a personalized program to ensure you reach your greatest potential.
Personal Trainers will also integrate variety into your exercise program in order to avoid training plateaus and to keep your workouts new and exciting.
Your Personal Trainer will be your biggest motivator and accountability partner! In our Personal Training program, we schedule your sessions ahead of time at the beginning of the month in order to keep you on the right track to achieving your wellness goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
0 programs meet your criteria
Do you want to register for this session only, or for multiple sessions of this program at this location?
“I love training at the Y because of the motivation it gives me. Thanks to Justin, I am the fittest and strongest I’ve ever been. He’s incredibly knowledgeable and takes time to teach proper form and explains the ‘why’ of the exercise.”
— Dave G.