For policy and payment information and answers to wide-range of frequently asked questions, please review our Early Childhood Development Parent Handbook.
To begin the registration process:
- You must be a YMCA program or facility member to register your child for early care. There is no cost to become a program member.
- After you have become a member, we ask that you create an online account, so that you can register for early care.
- If your child has any special needs or will need special accommodations while in our care, please contact your local Y prior to starting the registration process.
Your child will not be enrolled in child care until we receive the following:
We ask that you have the following information available when you begin the online registration process:
- Your child’s shot records
- Emergency contact information for someone other than yourself (not a parent or guardian)
- Your name, address and phone number
- Release of contact information
- Insurance information
- Physician’s information
- Hospital information
- Payment information
The goal of early childhood development programs is for children to be well prepared to enter school. Our programs are licensed by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services, Child Care Licensing. Contact a YMCA Children’s Academy location closest to you for more information.