Check out our site listing to find out if the YMCA program is offered at your child’s school site and register today.
Transportation offered at selected sites. Special rates available for YMCA members.
To begin the registration process:
• View our Registration Checklist to expedite the sign up process.
• You must be a YMCA program or facility member to register. There is no cost to become a program member.
• After you have become a member, we ask that you create an online account so that you can register for after school care.
• If you need financial assistance, please complete this Financial Assistance Application and bring it into your local Y.
• If your child has any special needs or will need special accommodations while in our care, please contact your local Y prior to starting the registration process.
Your child will not be enrolled in child care until we receive the following:
• Signed registration form
• Completed and signed General Liability Waiver
• Received or scheduled payment
We ask that you have the following information available when you begin the online registration process:
• Name and address of the school your child attends
• Name of the school where your child will attend after school
• Your child’s student ID number (This number is issued by the school. The number is on your child’s report card or it is your child’s lunch number. You can obtain it by calling the school.)
• Emergency contact information for someone other than yourself (not a parent or guardian)
• Your name, address and phone number
• Release of contact information
• Insurance information
• Physician's information
• Hospital information
• Payment information